Contact Information & Testimonials

Emmy Scammahorn
Home phone: (703) 671-6182
E-mail: escammahorn@hotmail.com


Testimonials

Emmy is an extraordinarily responsible, caring, and thoroughly competent house and pet sitter. Our beloved 16 year-old family Dachshund has been blind for several years—she has come to think of Emmy as she would a family member, and the feeling is clearly reciprocated. My wife and I and the three kids can rest easy when we are away that the family's 'oldest sibling' is going to be perfectly fine, and that our house will be secure and clean, as well, for our return. (For peace of mind, she is worth her proverbial weight in gold, which is worth a lot these days.)
Tom G., Alexandria, Virginia ~ Via Emmy the Pet Sitter

Sight unseen and just speaking over the phone, Emmy worked out well. My dog, Coco, thoroughly enjoyed her. I was able to keep in touch when I was away. All went very well. Her blog about Coco is priceless. It is obvious she is an editor and a very good one. I plan to share it and print it for keeping and also as a history reference.
Gloria H., Prescott, Arizona ~ Via HouseCarers

Michelle H., owner of a ranch in Prescott, Arizona, can talk with you about my work with her prize-winning Arabians. Contact me if you want to talk to Michelle.

Arlo and Darcy are always disappointed when I come home after Emmy has been staying with them. She loves them as much as I do.
Brenda M., Falls Church, Virginia ~ Via Emmy the Pet Sitter

• To view this entire blog, click on "Home."